Monday, August 30, 2010

Brandon and Mandy's Journey to Forever- Year 2




Today marks the 2 year anniversary of our wedding anniversary! It's so crazy to think that it's already been that long! Time flies! Anyways, these past two years have been the best years of my life. I can't even imagine how my life would be without Brandon in it. It's crazy how a quick seven months can change the rest of your life, because that's what happened when I first met Brandon.
I'm so grateful to have Brandon in my life! He's the most perfect match for me. I love how he knows just how to make me feel like his Princess and makes sure that I'm taken care of. I appreciate all that he does for me, such as going to work and going to school too.

Most of all, I'm grateful that Heavenly Father knew exactly what we needed, and that was each other. Although it seemed to be a coincidence, it was a blessing in disguise that I snatched him!! Elder Dallin H. Oaks once said, "A coincidence is a miracle where God chooses to remain annonymous." and I totally agree!
I love you Brandon and am excited to see what the future has in store for us!









No comments: