Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer Classes Round II

Well, today is my last day for my first two classes of the summer. It was intense and time consuming considering that I learned things that should normally take up to three months and I did it in a month and a half. So I can breathe now, but only for five days!
The next batch of classes that I'm taking are: Intro. to Multicultural Education, Elementary Science Methods, and Integrating Technology into Classrooms II. These will also be very demanding, as they too will only go until the 5th of August. So, I will be a busy bee for the rest of the summer pretty much. Is it worth taking classes in the summer? Absolutely! I love the fastness of the classes because it helps me remember what I learned. I also save myself time when these classes are condensed. It sounds crazy, but it was good.
On a lighter note, Brandon and I have 30 channels on our tv! Considering using an antenna thing and a converter box, we are in pretty good shape! Besides, it sure does beat having to pay 50-90 bucks a month for cable! Well, the good thing is that we have the Univision channel, which is a Spanish channel where they show world cup soccer games. The commentators are a lot more animated and some of the things they say are so funny! Anyways, go Mexico, Chile, and of course, USA!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hang in there! I know I've said it a lot but, I am SO glad Brandon married you! Good luck!